…till im done with my “Gratitude List” for the year 2011.. God has been so good to me. Lot of good things happened last year, from day 1 up to the last day of year 2011..
These are the events, people, places, experiences, things, and situations that I am happy and thankful for:
- Spent my first Christmas w my son, Chuichiro…
- Had a 2 month vacay in manila
- Been to Palawan
- Stayed at the Hotel
- First Birthday of my son
- Meet-ups/reunion with my college buddies
- A full body massage.
- Erika turned 18!
- My hubby’s safe afer the 3/11 Tsunami.
- Beach and Island hopping
- 6th year Anniversary
- Experienced the so-called Motherhood. for real…
- Food!! Food!! Food!!!
- Long and Good night sleep!
- My kungfu’s first time to sit, to walk, first lil teeth, first time to run,
- Summer out-of-town
- Kungfu`s Milestones!!!
- Had my hair done!
- Being bum
- Spending time @ park and mall nearby..
- Spending time with friends here in Japan..
- TFC and other online streamings!
- Project TV! never fails me!!
- A New Lifestyle (come on!)
- Improving Hormones!!!!! a milestone for me!
- A New sets of wardrobe
- Spending my 7th Chirstmas and New Year with my kiss and now with my baby..
- 365 days and nights
- Sunsets and Sunrises
- Meeting new friends off and online
- Long hot bath @ the sento nearby
- My son’s toys and books
- Being with my loved ones..
now i think i’m done, lemme greet you a Happy and prosperous New Year…. *wink*
(this is my yearly gratitude list, i just edited some if you noticed)
Bring it On 2012!!! I AM SO READY FOR YOU!!